PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
When you come for your appointment, please bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a Valid Photo ID
- Insurance Card(s)
- Insurance Co-payment, co-insurance
- PCP Referral (if required)
- *Please verify that our office has received the referral prior to your appointment
- Previous Imaging Reports: X-rays, MRIs, CT Scans, etc. or any other relevant information to your injury
- Images - If you’ve had any imaging performed previously, you can either send it to us through this link below, or you can bring the disc with you to the appointment
- Click the link below to create an account with our Imaging software system so you can drag and drop your images to us prior to your appointment.
For NEW patients, if you print out the new patient forms (see below) and bring them to your first appointment to expedite the registration and check-in process.